We’re pleased to offer a partial reimbursement in the amount of $350 towards clinical research examination fees for up to 25 successful applicants who work for academic health research organizations. Funding is provided by the BC SUPPORT Unit.
Achieving certification demonstrates that you’ve met or exceeded the quality standards required in the industry and have validated your competence. It also demonstrates a level of professionalism and indicates a commitment to quality standards.
Here’s what two successful applicants from 2018 had to say about their experience:
“The [certification] gave me an edge as well as better promotion opportunities. Clinical Trials BC added to my fulfillment by partially reimbursing my exam fee. I felt that my achievement was not just recognized but rewarded as well.”
– Nera, clinical research professional
“Among my peers and supervisors, certification has also brought recognition of the rigorous ethical and quality standards that I follow in my conduct of clinical research. This accomplishment would not have been as readily attainable…if it were not for the generous funding from Clinical Trials BC.”
– Mannie Fan, Clinical Research Coordinator
The process is simple:
- Review the application guidelines to see if you’re eligible
- Register for the exam with either SoCRA or ACRP
- Once approved, submit your application to Clinical Trials BC
- Prepare for the exam (register here.)
- Take the exam online or in person
We encourage all eligible clinical research professionals to become professionally certified!
Questions, comments or need more information? Please contact Alison Orth.