May 1, 2020 - May 4, 2020
About ACRP 2020
May 1-4 — Seattle, Washington
ACRP 2020 brings the clinical research community together to learn, connect, and explore opportunities to drive excellence in clinical research.
The premier education and networking event for clinical research professionals, ACRP 2020 is the ideal venue for learning the practical strategies, best practices, and creative solutions needed to improve clinical trial quality.
Why Should You Attend?
- Hear Directly from Regulatory Officials and Industry Experts
- Learn the Practical Strategies, Best Practices, and Creative Solutions Needed to Improve Clinical Trial Operations
- 60+ Educational Sessions and Workshops Designed to Improve Clinical Trial Quality
- 125+ Thought-Leading Presenters
- 1,200+ Fellow Clinical Research Professionals
- 100+ Leading-Edge Suppliers and Solution Providers
- Earn 24 ACRP Contact Hours for Use Toward Your ACRP Maintenance of Certification
- EVEN MORE VALUE – Take ACRP 2020 back to the office with one year of online access to all recorded continuing education sessions, slides, and handouts.
ACRP 2020 participants represent a diverse community of professionals involved in clinical trial management, study conduct, and business operations and administration.
Connecting upper management and support staff from sites, sponsors, CROs and more, ACRP 2020 is where professionals focused on improving clinical trial leadership and execution make a difference.