- This event has passed.
Caring for Older Adults 2019
November 7, 2019 - November 8, 2019Free
Caring for Older Adults: Health, Wellness & Person-Centred Care
Do you work in health care or health research, and want to learn more about the well-being of older adults? Are you an older adult interested in the future of your care, or a caregiver who’s unsure of what to expect?
For answers to these questions, join us at #CFOA19! This symposium, held by our parent organization, the British Columbia Academic Health Science Network, aims to shine a bright light on how we care for older adults.
Topics covered include frailty, dementia, risk reduction and the future of effective health care, specifically in Northern British Columbia and throughout rural and remote Canada.
You’ll have an opportunity to collaborate with decision makers, clinicians, caregivers, patient partners and researchers to make informed decisions about care. Partner organizations include Northern Health, the First Nations Health Authority, the University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC), the Canadian Frailty Network, the Rural Coordination Centre of BC and the Canadian Academy of Health Sciences.
- This event will be held on November 7th and 8th, 2019 at the Prince George Conference and Civic Centre.
- Visit the conference page for updated information.
- There is no charge to attend, but you must register for the event.
- If you can’t attend in person, we plan to livestream parts of the event. Email us for more details.
- Register for the conference here.
- Download the conference agenda here (PDF).